Friday, 20 September 2013

"S" and the Dinosaur of Doom!

A story by No3 Son....

Ch 1 : The Runaway
OK, so the same is "S". You would never have guessed but I'm being chased by a dinosaur.

The dinosaur is not far behind but I ran as fast as I could but I slipped and fell. No time to say "ouch" so I get up and I ran even faster. I see a helicopter in the distance and jump for it but unfortunately I missed and landed bum first. Even after all of these thinks I sprinted with all of my might like Usain Bolt (not exactly like him but you get the point). The helicopter decided to give me a hand and threw me down a gun but I threw it away as I was too busy running away from the dinosaur. "YES" I shout as the dinosaur falls over and I get away.

Ch 2 : The Runaway
So I know what you are thinking. You're thinking that I'm going to tell you how awesome I am for getting away from the dinosaur. Well I'm not.

This is what happened next.

I told my parents all about what happened, the dinosaur chasing me, the gun, etc. But they didn't believe me (wow, no surprise there). If I were to tell you, what would you say? Would you say that you believe me? Or not ?

You see, the dinosaur only recognises me as its enemy. So I go out in the summer as if it is winter, with a scarf, a hat, everything. . . then I see it, I actually see it, the dinosaur is there, standing in front of me, raiding KFC.

But I just casually walk away. Thankfully, it didn't recognise me but it seemed to think I was the man of the KFC sign, so I just wrote an email to KFC about how the man on their sign looked like me. They then thought I was a joke and called the Police and we were fined £200 (everything I wrote in the email was relevant).

I have an uncle who works for NASA. He always believes me if I say the world is in trouble. So, yes, you guessed it, I tried to tell him. But he wasn't answering his phone or his email. This was unusual. This meant that I had to go to his flat and that's never a good thing. You see, I see it as an obstacle course so I need a lot of help. Then I called up my friend Jack and he wasn't in a good mood.

In my next chapter, I'll be telling you how me and Jack got to our Uncles house. Untl then, bye

Xiongguanlong baimoensis, a mean and speedy dinosaur

Image Source : Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment