Saturday, 27 August 2011

Peng

Having just got my head around the fact that youngsters say "sick" when they mean "very good", I am now told that that I am already behind the times and the correct term for something impressive is "peng". Kids clearly have too much time on their hands if are able to muck about with the English Language. Bring back National Service I say, that ought to keep them occupied.

In an effort to push back this tide of change, BFTF make sure it drops the 80s equivalent, "Raas" into conversation every few months, in the hope that the word will come back into circulation. No luck yet. . .

It would be great to hear what kids are using to mean "good" where you are, just leave a comment to this post. . .

1 comment:

  1. well, me being a kid myself the answer to ure question is peng or sick depending on the topic the person ure talking to will understand

    ReplyDelete